Struggling Relationships?

Here is a quick, easy prayer to use when you are dealing with a struggling relationship. Ask God for a humble heart and wisdom as you discern the next steps in your relationship - whether a friendship, dating relationship, parent or other family member.

Dear God,
I struggle in my relationship with ______. I need You to give me wisdom on how to love ____ well. You are my shield and defender. Show me how, when and where to erect boundaries in our relationship. I believe You are my healer and I trust You to guard my heart and mind.
I need Your specific directions on how to interact with ______.
I want to love _____ with a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. (1 Timothy 1:5)
I forgive ______ for hurting me and forgive me for ______. Help me to love ______ courageously. Fill me with Your truth and compel me to fearlessly tell the truth with love. Let Your perfect love cast out all of my fears related to our relationship.
I surrender what I think our relationship should be. Please transform it so that it honors You.
In Jesus, I pray. Amen
~ written by Jennifer O. White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR LOVEWORLD SPECIALS. SEASON 7, PHASE 2 , DAY 2. 9TH MARCH 2023

THE CURE FOR DECEPTION

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟕, 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝟐, 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑