A Prayer of Encouragement for All Relationships

Dear Lord Jesus,
I come to you today in gratitude for the people in my life. Friends, coworkers, relatives, neighbors, mentors... they all enrich my life in ways I am incredibly thankful for. I pray that in my communities and circles of friends, we would be people who bear one another's burdens (Galatians 6:2) and love at all times (Proverbs 17:17). I pray that we would encourage one another and build each other up (1 Thessalonians 5:11) while serving one another (1 Peter 4:10).
May I daily come to you in prayer, Lord, giving you thanks for all the relationships in my life and asking that you be present and at work in each of them. Strengthen the bonds I have with my loved ones. Open my eyes to new friendships I can be making, and new people I can connect with. Help me to forgive freely, let go of grudges, love humbly, and serve others with a willing spirit. 
You alone are worthy of all praise -- may all of my relationships give glory back to you, Lord!
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR LOVEWORLD SPECIALS. SEASON 7, PHASE 2 , DAY 2. 9TH MARCH 2023

THE CURE FOR DECEPTION

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟕, 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝟐, 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑