Vocalize Your Faith

We must respond in faith at all times, irrespective of the situation. Our faith response is the victory we have and the ability to change adverse situation.

It is our testimony and confession of faith that puts a demand on the anointing. 

But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is...." (‭John‬ ‭15‬:‭7-8‬ MSG)

Jesus demonstrated this principle in the book of John chapter 11.

In verse 41 and 42 He said, ".... Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou headrest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me". John 11:41-42

Now let's examine the things Jesus said prior to this but remember also that He just received a message that a loved one is sick. 

Reading through the entire book of John, chapter 11 with emphasis on verses; 4, 11, 15, 23, 25, 26, 39, & 40. We can see how Jesus demonstrated the faith of God through His confession. Knowing fully well that this only is required to effect the desired change. See the outcome in verses 43 & 44.

We must apply the same principle in our daily lives. Always respond with "the faith of God" to situations and watch him honor His word and bring it to pass.

Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. (‭Job‬ ‭22‬:‭28‬ KJV)


@DawnPreach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR LOVEWORLD SPECIALS. SEASON 7, PHASE 2 , DAY 2. 9TH MARCH 2023

THE CURE FOR DECEPTION

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟕, 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝟐, 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑